✓ Dracula Nosferatu ✓ Stone Ornament ✓ Evil Head Figure
A spooky, evil head sculpture of the famous count Dracula, inspired by the movie Nosferatu. A highly influential silent horror movie that brings to light the sinister story of count Dracula, the ruler of Transylvania. A head that possesses both human and bat characteristics, a monster sculpture. The perfect fit for display in a curiosity cabinet or part of a gothic decor and even as a Halloween decoration. Available in a selection of finishes to choose from, great for indoor and outdoor displaying. An artistic, hand-cast, and hand-painted sculpture.
A medieval head that will bring the legend of vampires live in your life, wherever you place it, may it be in your garden, balcony, living room, or office. Buy it for yourself or gift it, which makes a great gift for anyone who loves gothic, scary, and unusual items. A unique statement piece of art perfect for collectors.
• Handmade Dracula head sculpture
• Indoor-Outdoor decoration
• Comes in a range of finishes (please see photo for reference and choose either N1, N2, N3, N4)
• IF NO FINISH IS CHOSEN A RANDOM COLOR WILL BE SENT
• Please send us a message stating which finish you would like
• See photos for colour finishes
• Measurements approximately 14 cm Width x 17 cm deep x 12 cm Tall
• Weight is approx 3 kg
• Strong, solid and heavy, will last for years
• Hang cast and hand-painted
• Frostproof and has been treated leaving an aged appearance
• Payment is cash or PayPal for collection or PayPal only for delivered or posted items
• If you wish to view before purchase or have any questions please contact us via the 'ask a question link below and we shall get back to you asap.
PLEASE VIEW MY SHOP FOR OTHER SKULL ITEMS
1-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.